This free Auditor resume sample can work as a draft for the following job titles: Staff Auditor, Sr. Internal Auditor and Audit Associate/Senior Associate.
There are a number of actions words that can be used in the Professional Achievements and Professional Experience sections of the Audit Associate resume. Some of the most important of these action words are as follows:
Communicated new audit procedures and plans to subordinates.
Throw away your Staff Auditor resume. You WILL get more job interviews. And you WILL get hired in 90 days -- or less -- or get DOUBLE your money back. Price subject to change.
Are you applying for an Auditor position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for an Auditor job? Review our Auditor sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials. 1) Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
2) Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
3) Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
4) Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
5) Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
6) Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
Auditor Resume Objective Statement
Auditor, with X years of experience in accounting and analyzing company statements, seeking a job in a firm where I can utilize my experience to the fullest and make progress in my realm of operations. Throw away your Associate Auditor resume. You WILL get more job interviews. And you WILL get hired in 90 days -- or less -- or get DOUBLE your money back. Price subject to change.